W.E. Greiner Junior High School
Located at 501 S. Edgefield, the establishment now known as Greiner Middle School began literally on the south edge of a field as a group of plank buildings around 1910. This is the building conceived in 1915 and built sometime after 1932. Only a small part of this building remains today.
More about Greiner’s history.